I suppose I should have done this a few weeks ago - but surprise, surprise, I can almost ALWAYS find something more important to do when I need to be doing something important. Make sense? Ya, me neither. In any event here I am.
My last update/blog/help page's format....well just plain sucked. I hated the way it denied my use of spaces and the return key and made it one big block of unsightly text. YUCK. As an English major - I just can't be havin' NONE of that. So again, here we are. "Living and Lyming" has morphed into more of, "Leaving Lyme Behind" if you will. However when one door closes, a window - more like a floodgate opens somewhere else. My Medical Mystery tour is still going from doctor to doctor, city to city - with little end in sight - look for tour dates. I figured I would share my experiences - for better, for worse...and all thats in-between.
Enjoy, sit back, and enjoy the psychedelic, sometimes tragic, mostly a pain-in-the-ass, strange, weird and sometimes scary.....Medical Mystery Tour
Enjoy the (shit) show......
No comments:
Post a Comment